Falcon Exchange Representative
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
|Position Title||Falcon Exchange Representative|
|Time Category||Part Time (1000-1559 hours)|
|# of Months||12|
|Hours Per Week||20|
July 1 – June 30
This position has responsibility for daily business counter cashier operations and functions of the Falcon Exchange as well as coordinates and manages student parking policies, registration and issuance of student parking permits.
Associates degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent experience in a related field
2 years of administrative experience in an office environment, and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft programs and database systems; at least 1 year experience in accounting or cashier services required
Experience with accounts receivable and/or billing processes in higher education. Experience working with student parking, ID card production or financial aid a plus.
|Skills, Characteristics Required for Position||
• Effective interpersonal skills including the ability to establish cooperative working relationships with students, parents, personnel from various campus departments, and outside vendors
• Willingness to learn new skills as required in an affirmative fashion
|Special Working Conditions||
The hours for this position may vary outside standard business hours and may require occasional flexibility from the usual schedule.
1. Accept, disburse and record all cash activity at business counter. Work with student account data on a real-time basis.
8. Research deposit and transaction histories upon request from outside departments, students and parents.
9. Develop and maintain an in-depth technical understanding of Banner, the College’s business operating system, and procedures.
10. Maintain student parking software and stay abreast of industry improvements. Perform testing of product updates and upgrades in conjunction with Falcon Exchange Representative/Counselor and Technician Coordinator as made available from vendor.
15. Produce and/or modify College ID cards to include Early Arrival, Department, Employee and Student ID cards.
18. Trouble shoot student parking and ID card software, hardware and end-user issues.
19. Monitor and professionally respond to all department e-mail, US mail and telephone calls.
20. Develop a close working relationship with Student Financial Services, Accounting, Department of Safety and other campus departments and promote a strong and supportive team atmosphere.
1. Prepare and provide training and documentation on new/upgraded department procedures and software.
|Supervises: # of Administrative||0|
|Supervises: # of Staff||0|
|Supervises: # of Student||0|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
- Personal Statement - Faith