|Time Category||Full Time (1560-2080 hours)|
|# of Months||10|
|Hours Per Week||40|
August 1 – May 31
This position provides professional individual and group counseling to students and works with other educators and staff to provide educational and support opportunities for students.
Master’s degree in a counseling-related field; professional license required
2 years counseling experience
college counseling experience preferred
|Skills, Characteristics Required for Position||
• Ability to assess and diagnose mental health disorders
|Special Working Conditions||
May need to work evenings and weekends for on-call services and educational programs.
1. Provide individual and group counseling to students and staff under the supervision of the Director of Counseling and Health Services
1. Participate in Community of Educators, including committee work when assigned or elected
|Supervises: # of Administrative||0|
|Supervises: # of Staff||0|
|Supervises: # of Student||0|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
- Personal Statement - Faith