ITS Security Analyst
|Position Title||ITS Security Analyst|
|Time Category||Full Time (1560-2080 hours)|
|# of Months||12|
|Hours Per Week||40|
July 1 – June 30
To provide coordination of IT security policies and procedures that govern access to College computing resources, and to promote security awareness and compliance within the college community. Work with groups within IT that are responsible for data integrity and its maintenance, as well as user accounts and physical security of IT resources.
Bachelor’s degree with coursework in information systems. Professional certification(s) or willingness to pursue certification(s) in related security areas.
Two years of experience in IT security planning or monitoring.
|Skills, Characteristics Required for Position||
• Thorough knowledge of information security and privacy best practices
|Special Working Conditions||
1. Coordinate the development and documentation of information security policies, standards and procedures for faculty, staff and students. Co-Chair the Information Security and Data Standards Committee.
1. Coordinate projects within ITS as assigned. This may include working with vendors, ITS staff and end users to manage meetings, timelines and deliverables related to IT security policies and procedures.
|Supervises: # of Administrative||0|
|Supervises: # of Staff||0|
|Supervises: # of Student||0|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
- Personal Statement - Faith